THINGS WE HOLD DEAR
- To maintain that the Bible is our ultimate authority for life and doctrine
- To be Bible centered in our preaching, teaching and training
Worship and Prayer
- To be primarily a house of prayer
- To give priority to heart-felt worship in multifaceted expressions
- To be God honouring and God glorifying in everything we do
- To be purpose driven in mission. “Be disciples, make disciples”
- To fulfill the great commission of Jesus by planting churches, locally and internationally.
- To reach the lost. Because Jesus’ last command is our first priority, missions and evangelism drive all we do.
- To be an expression of God-likeness by promoting a ‘cheerful giving’ attitude
- To be a channel of God’s blessing in giving and receiving
- To live the Christian life in the context of fellowship, with the benefits that come from community
- Discipleship is caught and learned in community.
- We believe Christian community and spiritual growth happen best in small groups. (connect groups)
- We maintain that full devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer
- We maintain that discipleship toward spiritual maturity is not an option; therefore, we are committed to help everyone complete a journey of becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus.
- Our discipleship goal is to turn everyone into disciple makers.
- A place where everyone operates as a unified community of servants, with men and women, young and old, using their spiritual gifts and talents.
- A place where leadership is exercised by men and women with leadership gifts.
- A place where everything is done with excellence which honours God and inspires people.